Aphorisms about Diabetes
Aphorism: an original thought, spoken or written in a laconic, concise, and memorable form.
Do you have suggestions for other aphorisms to add to this list?
If so, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Well controlled diabetes is the leading cause of nothing.
- (Added April 7, 2014)
- Diabetics: the only people who take drugs so that they don't get high.
- (Added November 26, 2013)
- There are a hundred things that influence blood glucose levels, and physicians know about 50 of them.
- (Added October 10, 2013)
- I run diabetes - diabetes does not run me.
- (Added July 9, 2012)
- Life is not over because you have diabetes. Make the most of what you have - be grateful.
- (Added June 16, 2012)
- Kids with diabetes always have plenty of material for science fair projects.
- (Added June 13, 2012)
- Diabetics are sweet people.
- (Added June 7, 2012)
- Duck Fiabetes
- (Added June 6, 2012)
- Insulin is not a cure - it’s life support.
- (Added June 4, 2012)
- When life gives you diabetes, make sugar-free lemonade.
- (Added June 2, 2012)
- Diabetes: Don’t sugar coat it.
- (Added May 31, 2012)
- I run on insulin.
- (Added May 30, 2012)
- Diabetes: Live with it!
- (Added May 28, 2012)
- Diabetes is only a word, not a sentence.
- (Added May 27, 2012)